Content creation and management
Research suggests that the biggest hurdle for any business wanting to hitch a ride on the social media express train is developing an effective strategy and following this up with tracking and analysis of content. For the expert team at Social Butterfly Marketing, social media is not only a vehicle for reaching billions of potential customers worldwide, it’s a passion. As part of the Content Creation and Management package, they will develop, implement and track a social media marketing strategy to catapult your company’s social media engagement into the online stratosphere. With content suggestions and action plans tailored to your business, this is a comprehensive social media package that will absolutely transform your company’s social media presence.
What this includes
- Social Media Marketing Plan
- Collaborative Content Calendar
- Content Creation
- Content Promotion
- Quarterly Offers
- Monthly Consulting and Quarterly Reporting
Social media is evolving at a rapid pace and its users are evolving right along with it. Today, at least 50 per cent of the Australian population checks into social media every single day and there is fierce competition for their attention. Gone are the days of posting content and crossing your fingers for a positive result. – strategically created posting has become the very basis of a successful online presence. For businesses with a desire to manage their own ongoing social media but lacking the knowledge and direction to implement a viable plan, the Social Media Strategy package is a must. Ideal for small-to-medium-sized companies possessing a moderate knowledge of social media as well as staff to implement suggested strategies, this package will provide essential training and guidance on how to execute a successful online marketing strategy.
What this includes
- Introduction to social media
- Platform overview
- Brand overview, Who are you?
- Where does content come from?
- Annual plan template with two detailed forward quarterly plans (covering the first 6 months)
- Brainstorming of campaign ideas
- Two support calls after the training (a fortnight after the training, then a fortnight following)
- Tools and templates to make your life easier
Franchise Social Media Solution
We are aware of the challenge franchisors and franchisees face with maintaining brand reputation at a local level. Franchisees don’t have the time to invest in learning about online marketing and often don’t understand the marketing obligations from a higher franchise level. Unfortunately, this often results in missed opportunities for branding, local level customer relationships and trust and therefore reduced store traffic and ultimately sales. With this in mind, we have developed and implemented a process which has had great results for franchises, one with over 100 locations across Australia.
What this includes
Not only do we offer a solution for day to day posting to location pages (ensuring brand reputation is maintained), we also offer: This system is not designed to replaces the current social media marketing management systems or contracts in place at the Head Office level but as a support to head office and franchisees.
- Easy to use ordering platform with dashboard outlining order progress/status
- Daily community management;
- Monthly SMM strategy
- Graphic design in line with approved Franchise branding for special orders
- Content suggestions
- Easy order campaign/competitions proven to increase organic reach and engagement at a local level
- Suggestions designed to drive local level awareness and engagement.
- Event creation and promotion