With over 2.6 billion monthly active users as of the first quarter of 2020, it is imperative for any business target their audience on Facebook (the biggest social network worldwide) via paid advertising.
Advertising can be a costly exercise if not done right so we help businesses get their foundations right including:
- Facebook Business Manager setup
- Ad account setup
- Target audience setup
- Creation and installation of pixels for tracking and retargeting
From here we will help you identify:
- Your business goal – the reason why you’re running the ad
- An understanding of who you want to reach
- A daily or lifetime budget for your ad
- Photos or videos to feature in your ad
We work closely with businesses with set up and training so their team can place and manage ads with confidence in house OR if DIY just isn’t for you, we also offer a full setup and management service.
With such a broad range of options available please contact us to discuss your advertising needs so we can provide an accurate quote.
Google Ads is a paid advertising platform known as pay-per-click where you (the advertiser) pays per click or per impression (CPM) on an ad.
No matter the size of your business, you can tailor your ads, based on the results you want and to suit your budget. And with over 3.5 billion daily interactions on google search, you want to make sure you show up when it counts! No matter which advertising goal you choose, Google Ads can help you:
- Get more callsto get customers on the phone to book appointments, schedule a job, or close a deal.
- Get more store visitsif you own a physical location that relies on foot traffic.
- Take action on your websiteif you want people to shop on your online store, sign up for your mailing list, or fill out a form.
Now do a search for a product or service you offer, who is on the first page? Is it you? If not, a Google Ads will help you show up!
We can manage your Google Ads or set it up and provide training and guidance so that you can take care of the ongoing management and maintenance yourself.
“Digital analytics is the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data from your business and the competition to drive a continual improvement of the online experience that your customers and potential customers have which translates to your desired outcomes (both online and offline).” – Avinash Kaushik